Terms & Conditions
1. Payment can be made by Cash, Eftpos, Credit Card or Business Cheque. Companies must provide a purchase order number for the purpose of raising and invoice. Where an invoice is raised, payment is due within 7 days.
- Our courses commence at 8.00am sharp and participants need to be mindful that if they arrive after this time they will not be able to participate and will need to reschedule, we strongly recommend arriving at least 15 minutes prior to course commencement.
- Horseplay and/or bad behaviour will not be tolerated, no alcohol or drugs are to be consumed before or during courses held at Elevating Work Platform Training. Where any wilful misconduct results in harm to another person/property the company will not protect you legally. You may be personally fined/charged for this breach.
- All participants who attend courses at Elevating Work Platform Training are expected to actively participate in all aspects of the course and assessment.
- Only persons who can show documentation proving that they have done more than the required minimum of 100 hours on a Forklift are able to attend the one day course, however, if after assessment the Assessor requires you to attend for a further day, then this must be adhered to and the balance of the two day course must be paid.
- All participants must be able to read and write English to a level that enables them to complete the required exam and assessment.
All participants must be 18 years of age and over to attend our Forklift Training courses, this is a mandatory requirement, photo identification must be produced along with two recent passport photos on commencement of course. Closed in Shoes and appropriate clothing must be worn during our courses, Safety Vests will be provided for the duration of the course.